Travel with us on Your Key to Burgundy Escorted Journeys…
Those traveling on YK2B Escorted Journeys want more than just a trip. They want to learn, to explore, and to understand. In this spirit, every one of our guided excursions includes the following components:
- Subject matter specialists: Meet and travel with chefs, artists, historians, and – of course! – wine specialists, who will share their experience and engage your curiosity.
- Small group experiences: Leave the crowds behind and travel with four to ten others who share your interests.
- Destinations that tell a story: Visit the unique, the culturally rich, and the out-of-the way places that tourists would never find.
- Exclusive access: Experience behind-the-scenes visits to sites and join informal gatherings with locals.
- Pre-excursion preparation: Enjoy an extended relationship in which YK2B offers routine advance planning information, as well as interesting videos and information to help you make the most of your time in Burgundy.
And, in addition to Your Key to Burgundy’s publicly-offered excursions, we can custom-design one just for your group, focused on your specific interests. Contact us to learn about how we can work with you to create your once-in-a-lifetime experience in the world’s newest UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Our 2018 Excursions and Events…
We are continuing to design and develop our 2018 excursion offerings. STAY TUNED for more information on these and other opportunities to travel with us:
- “Excursions Designed Especially for Women” – Following the success of our October 2017 “Women in Burgundy” excursion, we will again be offering an excursion designed especially for women, to take place during the mid to late autumn. Details coming soon.
- “Burgundy and….” – Building on the success of our “Burgundy and Bubbles” excursion to Burgundy and Champagne in April 2017, and our already sold out “Rivers and Hillsides” excursion to Burgundy and the Rhone Valley that will take place this May, we will continue to bring to you new “pairings” in our “Burgundy and…” series, potentially to include the Alsace, Provence, and the Loire Valley. We can also work with you and your private group of four to six guests to design a “pairing” excursion, just for you!
- “Watercolors in the Vineyards 2018” – Artists of all ability levels are welcomed (as well as their non-painting travel partners) to join David and Cindy Welch for a very special week in Pommard. Come and paint with us in one of the most famous wine villages in the world!
Remember, that with the exception of our independent excursion packages, all Your Key to Burgundy excursions are privately guided and chauffeured, providing exclusive, highly-personalized service. Concierge services of Your Key to Burgundy are included in all packages to assist you to plan additional aspects of your trip. Excursions do not include airfare. Contact us for complete itinerary information.
Send us a note if you would like to be among the first to receive information about exciting events and opportunities to travel with Your Key to Burgundy.
New for 2018!
A Wine Lovers’ Tour of
The Rhone Valley and Burgundy
May 11 to 19, 2018 – Limited to six guests
Four nights in the Rhone Valley, four nights in Burgundy, plus a “bonus night” in a 4-star hotel in Paris.
$4,950 per guest, double occupancy
Join us for eight nights as we explore the great vineyards and towns of the Rhone Valley – Avignon, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Tain-l’Hermitage – and the most famous wine villages in Burgundy’s Côte-d’Or.
This excursion is already sold out! Please contact us, and we can schedule a private “Rivers and Hillsides” excursion for you and your friends.
A Painting Workshop in the Burgundy Countryside
July 8 to 16, 2018 – Limited to eight guests
Celebrate French-American Friendship on Bastille Day in a Wine Village!
$3,990, double occupancy
The Burgundy countryside will provide the backdrop for a unique and personalized workshop for artists of all levels. An opportunity to paint in some of Burgundy’s most famous vineyards and villages with New Mexico artist and teacher, David Welch. Even hesitant beginners are welcome to join us. And, we will offer an itinerary of activities for non-artist companions!
Ask us about special pricing for artists who wish to bring their families.
Live Like a Local in Pommard
Various weeks available throughout the year
An independent excursion starting at just $2,900 for two guests.
Spend the week of your choice experiencing the rhythm of life in one of the most famous wine villages in Burgundy. Get to know the Côte-d’Or while staying in your “home away from home!”
Especially designed for travelers who value independence and flexibility, this package can be booked at the time of your choosing. Winter, spring, summer, or fall – simply select your dates, and we will work with you to customize your experience as we make all the arrangements.
An ideal experience for families with children!
Excursions to Burgundy (and Beyond!) Just for Women.
Mid to Late Autumn 2018 – Dates and Itinerary to be Announced
Please get in touch with us if you would like to be one of the first to receive details about our exciting 2018 excursion!