Travel with us on Your Key to Burgundy Escorted Journeys…
Those traveling on YK2B Escorted Journeys want more than just a trip. They want to learn, to explore, and to understand. In this spirit, every one of our guided excursions includes the following components:
- Subject matter specialists: Meet and travel with chefs, artists, historians, and – of course! – wine specialists, who will share their experience and engage your curiosity.
- Small group experiences: Leave the crowds behind and travel with four to ten others who share your interests.
- Destinations that tell a story: Visit the unique, the culturally rich, and the out-of-the way places that tourists would never find.
- Exclusive access: Experience behind-the-scenes visits to sites and join informal gatherings with locals.
- Pre-excursion preparation: Enjoy an extended relationship in which YK2B offers routine advance planning information, as well as interesting videos and information to help you make the most of your time in Burgundy.
And, in addition to Your Key to Burgundy’s publicly-offered excursions, we can custom-design one just for your group, focused on your specific interests. Contact us to learn about how we can work with you to create your once-in-a-lifetime experience in the world’s newest UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Coming Soon: Our 2018 Excursions and Events…
We are currently in the process of developing our 2018 excursion offerings. STAY TUNED for more information, coming at the end of the summer, including:
- “Women with Wanderlust” – YK2B is currently designing a brand-new series of travel experiences in Burgundy (also to include other regions of La Belle France) just for women! Details coming soon.
- “Burgundy and….” – Building on the success of our “Burgundy and Bubbles” excursion last April that also included the Champagne region, we will be bringing to you a new “pairing.” Burgundy and the Rhone Valley, Alsace, or Provence, anyone?
- “Watercolors in the Vineyards 2018” – Artists of all ability levels are welcomed (as well as their non-painting travel partners) to join David and Cindy Welch for a very special week in Pommard. Come and paint with us in one of the most famous wine villages in the world!
Remember, that with the exception of our independent excursion packages, all Your Key to Burgundy excursions are privately guided and chauffeured, providing exclusive, highly-personalized service. Concierge services of Your Key to Burgundy are included in all packages to assist you to plan additional aspects of your trip. Excursions do not include airfare. Contact us for complete itinerary information.
Send us a note if you would like to be among the first to receive information about exciting events and opportunities to travel with Your Key to Burgundy.
April 11 to 19, 2017
This excursion is completed for 2017. However, we can design a private “Burgundy and Bubbles” excursion for you and your friends!
$4,750 per guest, double occupancy – Springtime in Champagne and Burgundy!
Join us for eight nights as we experience great champagne houses and small boutique cellars, along with the culture, history, and culinary delights of two of the world’s most celebrated wine regions, in one of the most beautiful of all seasons.
June 20 to 28, 2017
This excursion is completed for 2017. Please contact us for information on our 2018 “Watercolors” excursion.
$3,990, double occupancy
The Burgundy countryside will provide the backdrop for a unique and personalized workshop for artists of all levels. An opportunity to paint in some of Burgundy’s most famous vineyards and villages with New Mexico artist and teacher, David Welch. Even hesitant beginners are welcome to join us!
June 30 to July 7, 2017
This excursion is completed for 2017. Interested in a special experience for your own family? Contact us and we will be delighted to design the ideal trip, just for you!
$3,590 per guest, with special pricing for families.
Celebrate French/American friendship, in the village that Thomas Jefferson knew and loved. An ideal excursion for families!
October 12 to 21, 2017
Our October 2017 trip is now full! Please contact us for information on the excursions we are designing, especially for “women with wanderlust,” for 2018 and beyond.
Seven nights in Burgundy, plus two nights in Paris. A very special YK2B excursion, especially for women. We will explore 2500 Years of Feminine Wisdom and Power in Burgundy, bringing us right up to the present day.